- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C8 P2725 Automatic
DescriptionFollowing the release of the C9 P2725 TM-B Limited Edition, a watch inspired by RAF Pilot Flight Lieutenant Ray Holmes' heroism on Battle of Britain Day, we received multiple requests for an open series model utilising the C9's distinctive dial design.
The C8 P2725 Automatic is the answer to that call - and all at a price that makes it far more accessible than its C9 predecessor. With a concentric inner hour ring whose combination of Old Radium and SLN T-C1 SuperLumiNova® Arabic numerals alternates with the minute track around it, the P2725 Automatic is a tool watch inspired by the clock Holmes would have seen inside the P2725's cockpit.
Elsewhere, our aviation collection's case design is present, here boasting a sandblasted diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating. The Farnborough wind tunnel that helped shape planes such as the Spitfire - a fighter integral in the RAF's history as we reach its centenary - are here deep-stamped into the C8's backplate, as well as debossed into its crown.
An impressive technical touch is the Faraday cage that surrounds the C8's Sellita SW200-1 movement, its use of iron conducting any electric field and slimming the possibility of magnetising the Swiss-made calibre inside. Combining vintage theming with high-grade technicality, the C8 P2725 Automatic is a watch which manages to be characterful, eye catching and functional - all at the same time.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the Sellita SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C8 P2725 Automatic with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 44mm
- Height: 12.05mm
- Weight: 96g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +20/ -20 seconds per day
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (50 metres)
- Strap: 22mm
- Strap colour: Brown
- Lug to Lug: 53.2mm
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel automatic movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Iron Faraday cage surrounding movement
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) sandblasted stainless steel case
- Push-down crown with serrated teeth and deep-stamped wind turbine motif
- Museum grade anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Original Hurricane instrument panel inspired dial design with Old Radium SuperLumiNova® markings
- Date window with black disc
- Premium quality whip stitched leather strap options
- Unique engraved individual serial number on caseback
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook